Monday, December 6, 2010

showered with love :)

Last weekend baby mcconda was showered with love and presents from so many wonderful friends and family. we had two showers... one from aunts susan, julie and jennifer, and one from aunt laura and nonna. it was awesome to celebrate with the people we love. thank you to all the aunts and grandma's for making everything so perfect! now, we just need baby mcconda to GET here!!!!





Here are some pics from the showers.........






Me and the girlies










laura had a chocolate fountain... not sure who liked it more, me or autumn :)








me, austin and lauren... lauren is just a few weeks behind me!






playing a game that liz and erica let get out of control. competitive much?















ok, awful pic of me, but this is the baby's bedding... so baby and so cute!! can't wait till he's all wrapped up in it :)







my sisters did a great job on the decor!


















No comments:

Post a Comment